Skip to main content

Meow-gical you

Today is release day @yournextstamp!!!
The release is just going to blow you away. Lots of cuteness and fun in the new stamp sets. There are also great stencil additions, bold sentiment dies and an amazing gumball machine die set


Today, I chose to showcase the beautiful Meow-gical caticorns stamp and die sets. I'm in love with this set. The caticorns are just perfect. The sentiments are amazing. There are four different caticorns, a beautiful rainbow, stars and little birds

For my project, I used the new Cute rainbow stencils to create the background with distress oxides. This is a layered stencil with two parts, to create rainbows with multiple colors and/or textures. I then used vellum and gold sequins to make a shaker with my background. I colored the caticorns with Copic markers and of course added lots of glitter!!!


#yns #yournextstamp Meow-gical caticorns, Cute rainbow stencils, Bold thank you die set

#tsukineko Memento ink #copic #distressoxide Spun sugar, Kitsch flamingo and Festive berries #versamark #wowembossingpowder #sakura Gelly roll pen #3DFoam #canson Vellum

#card #cardmaking #handmadecards #diycards #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #diecutting #interactivecard #shakercard

Comments