Skip to main content

WTF?

I recently reached a new Instagram milestone with 1,500 followers.

Yay! This would have normally called for a special card, to thank all my followers... but I have to admit I wasn't quite in the mood 🙀😿
I'm feeling very frustrated by the number of likes I've been getting the past month 💔 They have dropped so much that I'm expecting to get negative likes any time soon 😂
You must have noticed I've decided to not display them anymore. And unlike some of you, I will not display them once the posts reach a good number, because they actually don't anymore. And I'm hoping I will eventually stop paying attention 🙈
 

Anyways, this card is my way to vent 😤, but also an opportunity to thank YOU who is reading this post, from the bottom of my heart, because you are part of the very few that are still here and have given me your constant support and kindness. YOU are the reason that I'm still sticking around. So thank YOU a million times! 🤗😍💋
 

#thegreetingfarm True friends (Girl) and Hugs & Hisses (Meow speech bubble and What sentiment) #lawnfawn Critter Chatter (Translation sentiment) and Harold's ABC (0 number) #heroarts Kelly's doing my best planner (Swear speech bubble) and Text me (Crying emoji and Broken heart) #mamaelephant Blogging buddies (Screen) #waffleflowercrafts Social icons (Instagram icon) and Sassy speech bubble (Speech bubble) #createasmile Shit happens! (No Just no sentiment) #mommylhey Hey or Ney (Poo emoji) #comptoirduscrap Bulles BD (3 tiny speech bubbles) #mftdienamics All the encouragement die set (Big speech bubble) #whimsystamps WTF? word die #thiscallsforconfetti Messages of love
 

#tsukineko Memento inks #inkadinkado Masking paper #copic

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #interactivecard #shakercard

Comments