Skip to main content

2023

When I finished the Cheers and bunny card, I almost instantly regretted not having tried to give the bunny some texture, so I had to use it again and make another card. 


I used my copic markers to give him some furr. I was hoping for a better result, but I still think he looks cute that way. I also used Nuvo drops to add some dimension to his nose and paws. By the way, those paws don't come with the original die set. If you've watched my reel on how I made the bunny, you probably noticed that I used the tip of his ears to create the paws. And for the paw pads, I used another die set called Puppy love. I also played with various numbered dies from @mftstamps too

 
#mftdienamics Cotton tail cutie, Puppy love, Caption numbers, Frosted numbers and Solid numbers#copic #sakura Gelly roll pen #3DFoam #distressoxide Tattered rose #altenew Brushed gold cardstock 



#buttonsgalore Bunny trail #nuvo Gold sequins#sssigchallenge #card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #newyear #newyearcard #chinesenewyear #lunaryear #interactivecard #shakercard 


Comments