Skip to main content

Buy your own chocolate

Do you like chocolate... more than your Valentine? I'm sure a lot can relate to this card.
I used so many different brands on this card, but so happy I managed to mix new and old sets

I have a reel of the making that I'll share on Instagram. You may notice that the final card is slightly different. There were less chocolates in the box initially. But a soon as I finished the card, I knew I needed more chocolates, so I added 3 tiny chocolate. It was rather messy to tear the cardbase away while trying to preserve the front and ink blended background with the first chocolates so I decided to not film (no need for additional pressure)


#thegreetery Curio confections die and Tear strips tags Valentine #trinitystamps Big bows little bows, Stitched strips and Love you beary much clay sprinkles #whimsystamps Kiss off #time4teadesigns Smitten kittens #mftdienamics Box of chocolates #wermemorykeepers Nested hearts

#tsukineko Memento inks #copic #distressoxide Kitsch flamingo, Festive berries, Lumberjack plaid, Vintage photo and Ground espresso #distressglaze Vintage photo #3DFoam

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #valentine #valentinecard #love #chocolate

Comments