Skip to main content

Sew lovely

I really suck at sewing, knitting or crocheting... unfortunately! But I know a few people who love making their own pieces of clothes, so I have a couple stamp sets in my stash. But recently several brands released more products and it made me want to make a card with them. Hope you like this scene.

As usual, I'll be posting a reel on the making of the card. As you will see, I have a few steps missing on the video... I recorded a lot of noise and missed some critical parts, including the unmasking... Yes! I know, I don't have the best part recorded and I am so sorry for all the Reveal lovers



#clearlybesotted Crafty characters #chouandflowers Rubans et Bobines #lawnfawn How you bean? Buttons add-on, Sew very mice and Sewn with love #mftstamps Wood plank background


#tsukineko Memento inks #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Vintage photo, Ground espresso, Kitsch flamingo and Antique linen #copic #copicliner #sakura Gelly roll pen


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard

Comments