Skip to main content

Extra rare

Today, I'm sharing a light-up card. Amanda @pearblossompress kindly sent me her amazing lights to try them out. So today, I'm actually sharing my 3rd card with them. The first two ones are coming soon.
For this project, I used the One light set which is sooo easy to use and I thought it would be perfect to light up this barbecue.


I think I've had that card design in mind for over a year and always wanted to create a BBQ design for my brother as he truly is a grill master. And I guess I had been waiting for the perfect barbecue set to be released, which Trinity Stamps did this year! As always, I mixed and matched with theme-related sets from other brands, including The Greetery, Honeybee stamps and Hero Arts. Hope you like this card!


#trinitystamps Backyard BBQ #heroarts Apron #thegreetery Dad jokes: High steaks #honeybeestamps Apron BBQ #mftstamps Interactive labels

#tsukineko Memento ink #ranger #distressoxide Mustard seed, Carved pumpkin, Crackling campfire, Barn door, Aged mahoganny, Hickory smoke, Black soot, Twisted citron, Rustic wilderness, Tattered rose #copic #lawnfawn Cloudy stencil #newtonsnook Hills and grass stencil #versamark #wowembossingpowder


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #interactivecard #lightupcard #slimlinecard #birthdaydcard #birthday




Comments