Skip to main content

Fruity postage

Earlier this week, I finally received my package of pre-ordered goodies from @waffleflowercrafts. I always find it a little frustrating not to be able to get a hand on amazing products as soon as they are released, but being on the other side of the Atlantic, I should be used to it!

I often find it hard to come up with new card ideas, when so many versions have already been shared on social media... and that's another good reason for me to mix and match sets and brands!

As far as the Postage collage collection goes, mixing and matching sets offers unlimited possibilities. And, as I was going through my stash for ideas of associations, my brain almost exploded. So I had to refocus on just one idea and theme, so I wouldn't end up with a dozen card ideas or be completely overwhelmed.

So for this first series, I chose the fruit theme, which is quite everywhere at the moment... And I'm sensing that I'll have to do more of those in a few weeks when I receive the new @waffleflowercrafts release!

Anyways, hope these inspire you!

 

#waffleflowercrafts Postage collage coloring stencil, Postage collage stamp set and Learning from home #clearlybesotted Lovely lemonade, I pick you and I pick you additions #createasmile Fruit salad #mftstamps Main squeeze and Price tag #streamsidestudios Strawberry cows #lawnfawn Tiny tag sayings: fruit #cartabella The world #chouandflowers Voyage imaginaire Postmail 

 

#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #ranger #distressoxide Tattered rose, Festive berries, Lumberjack plaid, Old paper, Mowed lawn, Rustic wilderness, Squeezed lemonade, Mustard seed, Fossilized amber, Dried marigold, Abandoned coral, Tumbled glass, Salty ocean, Vintage photo, Ground espresso, Milled lavender, Seedless preserves, Kitsch flamingo, Black soot #copic #copicliner

 

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #diecutting

Comments