Skip to main content

5K followers

I reached a huge milestone yesterday on Instagram, 5K followers!! Still can't quite wrap my head around it! While I was secretly hoping for it all along 2023, about a month ago, I was convinced it wasn't going to happen any time soon or worst, that I might have reached my final level. And, in the past 4 days, everything went so fast...

So this post is mostly to celebrate and thank each and every one of you who have been supporting me in 2023 and some of you since the very beginning, exactly 3 years ago!
And what better way to celebrate than a new Postage stamp card, since, clearly, those have played a huge role in my progression on Instagram in 2023!

But this post is also to share the ups and downs of social media, the high expectations and great disappointments, leading to frustration and discouragement sometimes (low likes, low views, unfollowers, and what not), which I have tried to summarize on this card.
But today is a happy day for me. It's not lost on me how lucky I am to have progressed so rapidly when so many talented creators have not had that chance. I am very grateful for it and, again, I thank each every one of you for your continuous support.


#waffleflowercrafts Postage collage collection, A little help and Cat-a-log #thegreetingfarm Bed head, Thank mew and He he kitties #mamaelephant Blogging buddies #lawfawn Say what? Spring critters and Love letters #mftstamps Vanity license plate alphabet #mftstencil Mini cloud edges #averyellestamps Every day circle tags #simonsaysstamp Texting #comptoirduscrap Bulles BD #chouandflowers Postmail #altenew Thunderstorm stencil #clearlybesotted Lots of love stencil

#tsukineko Memento ink #ranger #distressoxide Tumbled glass, Salty ocean, Pumice stone, Iced spruce, Spun sugar, Kitsch flamingo and Festive berries #whimsystamp No-fuss masking sheets #copic #copicliner #sakura Gelly roll pen #3DFoam

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #maskingtechnique #5k #5kfollowers


Comments