Skip to main content

I'll be there for you

I'm super excited to share that the whole month of May, I'm back guest designing for The Sassy Club @sandraspitaleri.
Who doesn't love Friends? I really find it thrilling how Sandra brings us back to our childhood or as young adults. Who was your favorite or who do you relate to the most?

For this project, I used the My Lobster and On a Break stamp set, as well as the new Friends & Frames die set which has that cool yellow frame in small and big size, as well as the famous couch!!


#thesassyclub #thesassyclubstamps

#tsukineko Memento ink #ranger #distressoxide Vintage photo, Mustard seed and Milled lavender #copic #copicliner #sakura Gelly roll pen #3DFoam


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #friends #diycards #diecutting

Comments