Skip to main content

Summer {Never leaving}

Good bye August, Hello September. Good bye Summer, Hello Fall.
It was fun to picture these parents, not really willing to leave, having one last drink before taking the road back home with their cute kids and doggo.

Hope you had a great Summer time. As sad as I am to be back at work, I am grateful I was able to take a long break and be able to do what I like best. And Fall is also my preferred season, so I can't wait to get to colder days and see the beautiful autumn colors cover the trees.



Products:
Big panda, Big bunny, Tiki time, Beach bus, Beach buddies and Sending sunshine (Sunny Studios Stamps)
Colorfesh (Heidi Swapp)
Slimline hillside stencils (Lawn Fawn)
Slimline cloud edges (My Favorite Things)



Distress ink: Salty ocean
Distress oxides: Tea-dye, Vintage photo, Salvaged patina and Salty ocean

#waffleflowercrafts #thestampmarket #whimsystamps #picketfencestudios
#cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #handmadecards #maskingtechnique #diecutting


Comments