Skip to main content

Cute as a button




I am so happy to be joining the Crafty Meraki Design Team and so grateful for the opportunity!
My first project is a Copic no line coloring card, combining the so cute Crafty Meraki Oh Baby stamp set with Altenew Wallpaper Art.



To start, I die cut the front panel with My Favorite Things Slimline Starter die 

I stamped one of the cute babies from the Crafty Meraki Oh Baby stamp set with Inkon3 Fadeout No Line coloring Detail Ink and colored it with Copic markers. I added some details with copic liners. I then die cut the image with the coordinating die



I stamped the flowers and greenery from the Altenew Wallpaper Art stamp set
I colored the images with Copic markers. I also added some accents to the flower centers with a copic liner and a white gel pen. Finally, I used the coordinating dies to cut the images.

I then die cut the Crafty Meraki baby Shadow Word die from black and white cardstock inked with Distress oxide Tattered rose.

The sentiment below is from the Oh baby stamp set. I die cut it from one of the sentiment strips of My Favorite Things Slimline slide in die set


I then adhered all the elements on my front panel with liquid adhesive and glued the front panel on my card base. Hope you like this simple and clean slimline card!

Thank your for stopping by and have a great day!

#craftymerakidt #craftymerakistore #craftymeraki Oh Baby and Baby stand-alone die #altenew Wallpaper art #mftdienamics Slimline starter and Slimline slide in
#inkon3fadeout #copic #chameleonpens #sakura Gelly roll pen #distessoxide Tattered rose
#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #diecutting #slimlinecard #handmadecards #diycards

Comments