Skip to main content

I count my lucky stars

Today I'm sharing a one layer card. I wanted to do more florals without doing another flower card, so I thought that creating a scene with a flower background would be an interesting change to just having a simple ink blended background. I also tried to practise shadows and light... I know this is really not perfect but I like how the card turned out. Hope you like it too and never forget to count your blessings 😘


#whimsystamps Soul sisters #aallandcreatestamps Sweet dreams No.519 and Blooming field No.229 #mftstamps Wood plank background

#tsukineko Memento inks #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Salvaged patina, Hickory smoke, Black soot, Antique linen, Vintage photo and Ground espresso #copic #chameleonpens #copicliner #sakura Gelly roll pen

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard

 

Comments