Skip to main content

Our Happy Love Story

In today's card, I used amazing products from the new #merakihugs release.

 

To start, I die cut the LOVE word die from the Crafty Meraki Love Slimline Tag die from pink cardstock and black cardstock. I then I ran the pink LOVE die cut through the machine, this time with the new Crafty Meraki Flirty Wings Background Meraki Para-Dies. I also die cut the Flirty Wings from dark pink cardstock.

Then, I glued the pink LOVE on the black one and glued the dark pink bows.

I then positioned the LOVE word at the center of my panel and stamped the little girl and little boy from the Crafty Meraki Love Story stamp set on each side. I colored the images with Copic markers.

To finish, I stamped the sentiment and cut the strip with a rectangle die before gluing it on the LOVE word.

Thank your for stopping by and have a great day!

Comments