Skip to main content

To-tail-ly awesome

Today, I'm sharing a card combining the Crafty Meraki To-tail-ly Awesome stamp set and the View from my Window Slimline die... this will be my daily dose of cuteness shared with you, as I hope you do agree this fox is just the cutest critter

To start, I die cut the front panel with the Crafty Meraki Window slimline die from Lawn fawn Paper bag cardstock. I darkened the edges with Distress oxides Vintage photo and Ground espresso. Once dry, I stamped the Trinity stamps  Slimine woodsy background with Versamark and heat embossed Wow Gold powder. At the back, I layered a panel of Lawn Fawn Chocolate bar cardstock, darkened with Distress oxide Ground espresso and Black soot

I stamped all images on white cardstock with Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers. I die cut two layers of grass from Lawn Fawn Cilantro cardstock, using a Honey bee stamps Grass border. I darkened the tips of the grass with Distress oxide Rustic wilderness

I die cut all images with the coordinating dies and adhered the various elements with liquid adhesive

#craftymerakidt #craftymerakistore #craftymeraki
#distressoxide Vintage photo, Ground espresso, Black soot and Rustic wilderness #copic #sakura Gelly roll pen #versamark #wowembossingpowder
#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #diecutting #slimlinecard #handmadecards #diycards

Comments