Skip to main content

Bear hugs

Sharing 3 cards I made this morning with the @paperieink Hapbee and Bear hugs stamp sets. For the background, I used the new #mftdienamics Beehive die as a stencil and the #heroarts Clouds & grass scenic stencil

 

To create these cards, I die cut the front panel from white cardstock and did one more to create the Beehive stencil. I die cut the extra panel with the Beehive die and reserved it.


I stamped the images, starting from the front to the back and masked all images. I placed my Beehive stencil on top of the panel, placed the Grass scenic stencil on top of it and ink blended the grass with Twisted citron and Rustic wilderness. I then placed the other side of the stencil on top of the grass and ink blended the sky with Tumbled glass and Salty ocean on the edges.

 

I removed the stencils, unmasked and colored the images with Copic markers.



#paperieink #tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Tumbed glass, Salty ocean, Twisted citron and Rustic wilderness #copic

#card #cardmaking #carkmakingofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #hugs #sssigchallenge


Comments