Skip to main content

Let's be naughty!

I'd been looking for a while for angels and devils stamps sets, having that kind of card in mind. My dream came true thanks to Sweet November Stamps and Whimsy Stamps!
Hope you'll find this card fun and inspiring 

To create this card, I started by stamping the 3 images on white cardstock with Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo black ink (a Copic-friendly ink). I also stamped the images on masking paper, fussy cut the masking paper and then masked the images on my card.

 

With the Hero Arts Cloudy sky scene dies, I created two stencils from cardstock with a cloud shape to create the left and right sides of the card. I started by masking the middle of the card with one side of the cloud and then ink blended the flames with the Honeybee Flames stencil and Distress oxides (from top to bottom: Squeezed lemonade, Mustard seed, Spiced marmalade and Candied apple).

Next, I removed my Cloud stencil and masked again the middle of the card with the other cloud edges and ink blended the Angel clouds with the Hero Arts Cloudy Sky scene dies and Clouds & grass scenic stencil and Distress oxides Tumbled glass, Salty oean, Salvaged patina and Peacock feathers.

 

I removed the Cloud stencil and masked the left and right parts of the card, with the reverse sides of both cloud stencils. I used masking tape to create a line above the wood floor and then ink blended Antique linen, Vintage photo and Ground espresso. I then inked my MFT Wood plank background stamp with Tsukineko Memento Rich cocoa ink and applied on my card to create the floor.

I unmasked the area above the floor and masked the floor. On the top part, I ink blended Distress oxide speckled egg. I then placed the Whimsy stamps Puddles stencil above the fish bowl and ink blended Tumbled glass and Salty ocean.

 

I unsmasked everything and colored the images with Copic markers. To finish, I added a few accents with a white gel pen on the water drops and eyes. To finish, I stamped the sentiment and protected the card with Distress glaze.

#sweetnovemberstamps A joyful noise #whimsystamps Little devils and Cat trouble stamp sets, and Puddles stencil #heroarts Cloudy Sky scene dies and Clouds & grass scenic stencil #mftstamps Wood plank background #czdesign Sassy Christmas #honeybeestamps Flames stencil

#tsukineko Memento inks #Inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Antique linen, Vintage photo, Ground espresso, Speckled egg, Salvaged patina, Peacock feathers, Tumbled glass, Salty ocean, Squeezed lemonade, Mustard seed, Spiced marmalade and Candied apple #copic #sakura Gelly roll pen #distressglaze

#card #cardmaking #handmadecards #diycards #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #onelayercard #angelsanddevils

Comments