Skip to main content

Love always

Today I was in a mood for simple cards, trying to make the most of new Valentine's supplies and stamp sets that I've been willing to use since I bought them. I have 5 cards to share today. Here are the first two ones, playing with a bit of ink blending at the back and a big & bold white sentiment.
I'm quite happy with that simple look and I think it's perfect for Valentine's Day!

 



#mftstamps This hug's for you and Straight from the heart #thegreetingfarm Mini-remix Happy #simonsays Love you die #reverseconfetti Valentine sentiments#tsukineko Memento ink #Inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Spun sugar, Worn lipstick and Picked rapsberry #chameleonpens #copic #versamark #wowembossingpowder #trinitystamps Double Bubble mix Heart jelly drops#card #cardmaking #handmadecards #diycards #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #valentinecard #valentineday #valentine #sssigchallenge

Comments