Skip to main content

Weather friends

Here are 2 cards I made yesterday with the #clearlybesotted Whatever the weather fun stamp set. I also used the #mftstencil Mini cloud edges for the sky and the #whimsystamps Rain drops background. 

Sadly, those two cards match too well with today's weather

To create these cards, I stamped the images and masked them. I then masked the upper and bottom part of my panel with masking paper and ink blended Distress oxide Pumice stone

I then blended some Distress Ink Pumice stone, using the MFT Mini cloud edge stencil.
I unmasked everything and stamped the sentiments. I then colored the images with Copic markers.


Once the backgrounds were completely dry, I stamped the Rain backdrop with Versamark and heat embossed clear powder.


#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Pumice stone #distressink Pumice stone #copic #versamark #wowembossingpowder #sakura Gelly roll pen

#card #cardmaking #carkmakingofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #hugs #sssigchallenge #onelayercard



Comments