Skip to main content

Happy life

Today's card is the result of my first time with my new Karin Brushmarkers pro. I think I'll need more practice to use them better, but I'm already super happy with the result. The markers are really great to use. I had wanted to buy them for a very long time and I'm so glad I finally did. I just love the intensity of the colors!

It was also a great opportunity to finally use the beautiful Happy peony stamp set from @coloradocraftcompany illustrated by Kris Lauren @littleprettynotes that I've had for a few weeks now

 

#coloradocraftcompany Happy peony

#heroarts Intense black ink #karinmarkers Watercolor brushmarkers pro #distressink Picket fence reinker

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #sssigchallenge #watercolor #watercoloring

Comments