Skip to main content

Follow that bunny! He has chocolate

I think this is one of those weekends without much energy. The week has been intense and I could only do with simple this morning... hope this is not going to be the only card of the week end...

But as I received happy mail yesterday from @simonsaysstamp full of @picketfencestudios goodies I couldn't resist making this card.

Picket Fence released some amazing big bunny ears stamp sets this year but unfortunately they sold out very quickly and I never managed to get one, but I'm lucky I had this #simonsaysstamp Bunny butt peek a boo stamp set which is the perfect size for the #picketfencestudios Slimline tall grass die. The sentiment is from the Picket Fence Bunny dear stamp set. That sentiment cracks me up like most of Picket Fence sentiments btw



Additional supplies
#lawnfawn Cilantro Cardstock and Cloudy stencil #heroarts Contour ink #distressoxide Rustic wilderness, Twisted citron and Salty ocean #copic #tsukineko Memento ink

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmarkerofinstagram #cardmarkersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #nolinecoloring #minislimlinecard #sssigchallenge #eastercard #easter

Comments