Skip to main content

Happy Mother's Day

Come hop along with us on Instagram. We are celebrating the new Crafty Meraki mini release and it is all about Mother's Day.

 

I'm sharing two cards with a similar design, using two of the new products from this release: the Mama Bear stamp set and the Craft-a-round background die. I also added Gold and Rosy Opal gems.

I had lots of fun creating this simple design and I just love how it came out with very different feels for each card. I think this background die and the gems are a very good combination for a Mother's Day card: I find the result very elegant and comforting!


#merakicheer2 #craftymeraki #craftymerakidt #creatorshelpingcreators

#tsukineko Memento ink #copic

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #onelayercard #handmadecards #diycards #mothersday #mothersdaycard

Comments