Skip to main content

Love you Mom

I'm on the @crafty_meraki blog with this minislim Mother's Day card inspiration

For this project, I used products from the #merakicheer releases: the Hug in a mug, Always in my heart and Mama bear stamp sets, the Birthday star mini slimline die and the Pagonimania slimline die

To create this card, I stamped the images from the Hug in a mug and Mama bear stamp sets, colored them with Copic markers and fussy cut them.

I cut the front panel from white cardstock with the larger rectangle die of the Birthday star mini slimline set and then ran it again through my die cutting machine with the Pagoni mania slimline die

I then stamped the sentiment from the Always in my heart stamp set. I glued the cup on the front panel and then adhered the foxes with 3D foam.

To create my card base, I cut a piece of cardstock slightly larger and taller than the front panel and rounded the corners with a trimmer. To finish the card, I glued a few Rouge Opal gems

#craftymerakistore #craftymeraki #craftymerakidt #merakicheer

#tsukineko Memento inks #copic #sakura Gelly roll pen

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #sssigchallenge #mothersday #mothersdaycard

Comments