Skip to main content

Sending butterfly kisses to you

Helly crafty friends!

Today I'm back on the Crafty Meraki blog with a Spring card combining the Wingman and Wedding bouquet stamp sets.


To create this card, I stamped the images, using the masking technique: I stamped the first critter on the leaf and masked it. I then stamped the bottom left rose and masked it. I stamped the critter showing behind that rose and masked it and then stamped the two other roses. Finally, I stamped the butterfly in the sky.

 
I colored the images with Copic markers.
I then used Karin brushmarker pros to add a little color in the background.

 

Hope you like this project.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

 

#merakicheer #craftymerakistore #craftymeraki #craftymerakidt

#heroarts Intense black ink #copic #inkadinkado Masking paper #sakura Gelly roll pen #karinmarkers Karin brushmarkers pro

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #onelayercard #handmadecards #diycards #spring #springcard

 


Comments