Skip to main content

Have a nice day

Hello Crafty friends

Today, I have a watercolor minislim card inspiration to share with you with the gorgeous Birthday bouquet stamp illustrated by Emily Midgett.


To start, I stamped the image on watercolor cardstock and colored it with Karin brusmarkers pro.

I also watercolored around the flowers and leaves with Distress ink Antique Linen and Vintage photo for a softer background and constrast with the vibrant colors of the Karin markers

Once dry, I used the Birthday star Mini Slimline middle die to cut the image. I then stamped the sentiment from the Hug in a mug stamp set, with Ink on 3 embossing ink and heat embossed white powder.


I created a cardbase slightly larger and taller than the slimline panel and rounded the four angles with a corner rounder. I then glued the slimline panel on the cardbase

Hope you like it!

Have a great day!

#craftymerakistore #craftymeraki #craftymerakidt #coloradocraftcompany

#heroarts Intense black ink #karin Brushmarker markers pro #hydracolourwatercolors #distressink Antique linen and Vintage photo #versamark #wowembossingpowder

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #diecutting #handmadecards #diycards #watercolor #watercoloring

Comments