Skip to main content

In the Jungle

Hello Crafty friends,

Today, I'm sharing a fun jungle card featuring 3 of the new Crafty Meraki leaf dies released last week: Laurel leaf, Olive leaf and Fern leaf. What is awesome about these dies is that they come in two different sizes, a small and large size that you can either combine or match to the size of your project. For my project, I used the small size dies.


To create this project, I started by cutting an A2 front panel and created an opening with a circle die. I then stamped the sentiment at the top, from the Dream big stamp set.

I die cut 3 times each leaf from white cardstock and colored them with Copic markers.
I stamped the tiger mom and cub from the Mama bear stamp set, colored the image with Copic markers and die cut the image with the coordinating dies.

I then created my cardbase and assembled the card. I glued half the leaf die cuts on my card base, using the front panel as a guide to glue the leaves just behind the circle. I then glued the other half, at the back of the front panel, letting the leaves peek through the circle. I'm making sure there is enough space in the centre of the opening to feature the tigers.

 

I then taped the tigers on top of the leaves on the cardbase, using thin 3D foam.
I added a thicker 3D foam at the back of my front panel and adhered the front panel to the card base.

Thank you for stopping by. Hope this project inspires you on ways you could use these beautiful leaf dies.

#craftymerakistore #craftymeraki #craftymerakidt #merakiversary Laurel leaf, Olive leaf, Fern leaf, Mama bear and Dream big

#tsukineko Memento Tuxedo black ink #copic #sakura Gelly roll pen

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #diecutting #handmadecards #diycards

Comments