Skip to main content

You bake me berry happy

Hope you are having a great week end! I have a thing for strawberries... love the smell, taste and color, so I wanted to feature as many as I could on this card, in different forms and sizes... Can there be too many strawberries? 


#clearlybesotted I pick you + additions, Clearly contained Fruit + Cuties, Bake off and I dig you #doodlebugdesign Made with love #honeybeestamps Baked with love and Sweet spring mice #lawnfawn Berry special and Brick stencil #chouandflowers Marble background

#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Speckled egg, Salvaged patina, Pumice stone and Hickory smoke #copic #copicliner #sakura Gelly roll pen

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmarkerofinstagram #cardmarkersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycard #onelayercard

Comments