Skip to main content

Coffee... Right meow!

Happy Sunday!

Today, I want to share another card inspiration with the new @yournextstamp Coffee sentiment stamp set.

I think I've had this project idea in mind for over a year when I got that great stamp set Coffee... Right meow! This set has several cat attitudes linked to shortage of coffee or plenty of coffee. I just love this stamp set and had been wanting to pair it with the Lawn Fawn Magic picture changer for a while... I guess I was jut waiting for the right sentiment and Ta-da!


#yns #yournextstamp Coffee sentiments, Perk up!, Tear away tab sentiments two, Coffee... Right meow! #lawnfawn Magic picture changer

#tsukineko Memento ink #copic #sakura Gelly roll pen #distressoxide Vintage photo

#card #cardmaking #handmadecards #diycards #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #diecutting #interactivecard 

Comments