Skip to main content

My spirit animal

Happy Saturday! Have you seen the new @yournextstamp release yet?
Today, I am showcasing again the beautiful Meow-gical Caticorns stamp set. I am litterally in love with this set, mostly because I love cats and unicorns, and because I just love the cuteness of these critters. And that sentiment!


If you've seen some of my older posts, you know I have a thing for sleeping creatures on clouds and moons and this caticorn called for another sleeping moon card... I just can't get enough of this design... Hope you can't get enough too!

To make this card, I blended distress oxides in the background and watercolored both the moon and caticorn.

#yns #yournextstamp Meow-gical caticorns

#distressink #distressoxide Spun sugar, Picked rapsberry, Wilted violet and Villainous potion #versamark #wowembossingpowder #sakura Gelly roll pen #copicliner #distressglaze #whitegouache

#card #cardmaking #handmadecards #diycards #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #onelayercard #watercolor #watercoloring #nolinecoloring


Comments