Skip to main content

Penelope's garden

Today I'm sharing a card a made from a recent @Crafy_Meraki stamp set, called Penelope's garden. I just love this set... It is so big and allows for making very big cards or multiples out of the same image. 

I decided to stamp and watercolor the entire image, not knowing what I'd do with it. Once it was done, I couldn't decide to cut it out and make multiples with it... I just love that it's a big card and I'm really happy with the watercoloring too. I'm still struggling a lot with watercolors, but I really like the colors of this card.
So I just trimmed the left part a little bit and adhered it to my card base.

Since I had not planned for how the card would be finished, I was left with not much room for a sentiment. So I decided to use this little, yet strong, sentiment from the Dream big stamp set.
To finish the card, I glued some Crafty Meraki embellishments: Sparkle Green and Divine illusion


#craftymerakistore #craftymeraki #craftymerakidt #merakiversary Penelope's Garden, Dream big, Sparkle green illusion and Sparkle divivine illusion

#heroarts Intense black ink #primawatercolors #karinmarkers Brusmarker pro #sakura Gelly roll pen #versafine #wowembossingpowder


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #onelayercard #handmadecards #diycards#watercolor #watercoloring


 

Comments