Skip to main content

Fireflies

I love fireflies!!! I like the idea that they glow but if they are as cute as @pinkandmain fireflies, I just melt!


I'm not in my comfort zone when it comes to interactive cards, but as I got to make a few lately, it gave me a little appetite for more... and I've only made one light up card in my entire life before, so I thought that would be great to bring light to these fireflies. And because I like challenges, I thought why not make a reel (I mean a real reel, not a 4-minute video that very few people will watch entirely)?! The reel is available on my Instagram feed (link on the right)!!



#pinkandmain Way to glow #thegreetery Fireflies nights #lawnfawn Push here

#tsukineko Memento inks #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Tumbled glass, Prize ribbon, Chipped sapphire and Black soot #sakura Gelly roll pen #copic #copicliner #versamark #wowembossingpowder #whitegouache #3DFoam #chibitronics #distressglaze

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #interactivecard #lightupcard #sssigchallenge


Comments