Skip to main content

I art you

Today, the last mini release of the month is going out @whimsystamps and it's all about art, with some amazing plaint splatters background, brush stroke stamps, a must-have die set of frames, a gorgeous artist palette die set and the cute Dudley character making art!


Today, I get to showcase the new Paint splatters background, which I stamped with Versamark twice and heat embossed with two different powders. I then used the Cutie ABC die set to create an arty message which I took from one of the sets released this week. And voila, 2 cards out of 1!

Whimsy Stamps products used:
- Cutie ABC die set
- Paint splatters background
#whimsystamps #whimsystampsdies


#versamark #wowembossingpowder

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting

Comments