Skip to main content

Life is better at the beach

Life is better at the beach! And it's even better with a bigger ice cream!!! Can't blame the kiddos for wanting a bigger ice cream, with the heat wave hitting Europe, we'll need a lot of ice cream (I'll need lots!!)

I'm sharing the card now and will be sharing a video or reel (not sure yet) later today on my Instagram feed. I had a blast creating this scene which I think will enter my personal Top 5 preferred scene cards. When I started the card, I was thinking of something a little less busy, having in mind to use the @clearlybesotted Ice ice plushies and one of the numerous ice cream vans I have in my stash. And then, I went through my stash for additional Clearly Besotted stamp sets that would work well with the scene. It very quickly became pretty obvious, once I laid eyes on the smaller critters from the Heart & homies and the Whatever the weather friends sets, that I had to create a rear scene as well... I think I could have gone even crazier, but I really like the way it turned out

#clearlybesotted Ice ice plushies, Whatever the weather friends, Heart & Homies, Pop up plushies and Parachuting plushies stamp sets + Pave the way stencil #createasmile Your favorite ice cream #yournextstamp Waddles Food truck fun #mftstencil Slimline cloud edges #honeybeestamps Hello summer


#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Pumice stone, Antique linen, Vintage photo, Speckled egg, Salvaged patina, Peacock feathers and Salty ocean #distressink Pumice stone and Walnut stain #sakura Gelly roll pen #copic #copicliner #distressglaze

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #sssigchallenge

Comments