Skip to main content

Swim, just keep swimming!

Here comes another onelayer card. I knew I wanted to feature some @clearlybesotted underwater creatures with the @carlacreaties octopus, but I was initially going for one of the new sets. But I also wanted to have that wreck ship and finally decided to stick with the entire Dive right in stamp set. 


I know I said the Ice cream card was one of my Top 5 preferred cards, but I think I could say the same for this one, and maybe even in my Top 3. When I look back at similar cards made last Summer, I can see the small progresses and that makes me super happy.

I also have a reel of this card masking and stamping on my Instagram feed (link on the right). Hope you enjoy watching them!


#clearlybesotted Dive right in #averyellestamps Underwater background builder #carlacreaties #craftemotions Ocean 8 and Ocean quotes #mftstamps Mermazing and Friends with fins #heroarts Color layering goldfish #altenew Goldfish pond #mariannedesign Coral

#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Salvaged patina, Peacock feathers, Salty ocean and Uncharted mariner #sakura Gelly roll pen #copic #copicliner #distressglaze

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #sssigchallenge #summer #summercard


Comments