Skip to main content

We otter stick together

Today I have another card inspiration with the new Otter Variety 2 stamp set from @whimsystamps

I'd been wanting to make rainbow clouds for a while and I thought a slimline card would be the perfect format for that. The sentiments on the Otter Variety 2 stamp set are really great and I thought this one would work well with a whole bunch of otters!

I also added a cute little bee from the Bee Awesome stamp set released last month
I just love that rainbow of clouds and I think it might become a regular feature in my future cards


Whimsy Stamps products:
- Otter Variety 2 stamp set
- Bee awesome stamp set
- It's cloudy stencil
- Grass and Cloud edger dies
- Slimline ATC Windows die set
#whimsystamps #whimsystampsdies


#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #copic #distressoxide Lucky clover, Spun sugar, Worn lipstick, Festive berries, Crackling campfire, Carved pumpkin, Mustard seed, Cracked pistachio, Peacock feathers, Salty ocean, Shaded lilac and Wilted violet #sakura Gelly roll pen #3DFoam

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram

#cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #sssigchallenge

Comments