Skip to main content

Ahoy, matey!

Today, I have a fun pirate card featuring a mix of various brands. Wasn't sure where the card was headed, when I started, but I really love how it turned out

I have a reel showing how I put it all together on Instagram


If you like the @yournextstamp images with the ship, pirate girl, boy and parrot, know that this is a retiring set, so grab it before it's gone!

#yournextstamp #yns Yo ho ho! #honeybeestamps Message in a bottle and Bottle card #papertreyink Love to layer: Torn edges dies #craftemotions #carlacreaties Ocean 11 #heroarts Antique hero map background #lawnfawn Ahoy matey


#tsukineko Memento inks #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressink Antique linen, Vintage photo and Walnut stain #copic #copicliner

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #pirates #piratecard



Comments