Skip to main content

Beauty that never fades

Have you seen the latest @Crafty_Meraki release with the new hot foil plates and coordinating stencils?

Today, I'm using the new Elegance hot foil plate and coordinating stencils that complement the stamp and die sets previously released. And in today's project, I am using the full line of products available!


I foiled the plate with Matte silver foil and then blended some distress oxides with the set of 5 stencils. The stencils are so easy to align and allow for stenciling in no time. To finish the card, I stamped and die cut the sentiment from the Elegance set.
I really love the softness of these colors and I find the use of light foil colors can be an easy alernative to no line coloring with light stamping. I like that these complementary products bring new ways of using that same beautiful image!


#craftymerakistore #craftymeraki #craftymerakidt #merakisummer Elegance glimmer/stencil/stamp/foil

#spellbinders Matte silver glimmer #distressoxide Shabby shutters, Mowed lawn, Tattered rose, Worn lipstick and Seedless preserves

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #foilcard #hotfoil #floral #floralcard


Comments