Skip to main content

Can we cuddle now?

Today I have a hot foiled shaker card, featuring new Crafty Meraki goodies from this week release, with the Eccentric Hearts and the Handmade love foil plates.

To create this card, I foiled white cardstock and red cardstock with the new Eccentric hearts glimmer plate and Red foil from Spellbinders

I then trimmed both panels along the rectangle edges foiled by the plate. On the red panel, I created a heart opening with the Heartful greetings coordinating dies. I taped acetate at the back of the panel to create a shaker. I then added 3D Foam at the back of the red panel. I poured some heart sequins over my back panel (from white cardstock) and adhered the front panel on top of it, making sure the heart pattern is correctly aligned.

Using the new Handmade love glimmer plate and coordinating die, I created the Love sentiment with Matte silver foil on red cardstock. I then taped the sentiment on my front panel, sliding the edge under the heart opening.

I then stamped the two cute bunnies from the Don't worry be hoppy stamp set and the sentiment from the Love furever stamp set on white cardstock. I cut the sentiment into a thin strip.

I colored the images with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out
I then adhered the sentiment and the bunnies on my front panel with double-sided tape.

Finally, I glued my front panel on my cardbase.

Thank you for stopping by and see you next week!


#craftymerakistore #craftymeraki #craftymerakidt #merakishimmer Eccentric hearts, Handmade love glimmer and die, Don't worry be hoppy stamp and die sets, Love furever stamp set, Heartful greetings die #spellbinders Glimmer Matte silver and Red

#tsukineko Memento Tuxedo black ink #copic #sakura Gelly roll pen #3DFoam

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #diecutting #handmadecards #diycards #shakercard #interactivecard #diecutting

Comments