Skip to main content

Happy birthday

The youngest of my two nieces is turning 9 and I made this rainbow card for her.

I paired the @honeybeestamps rainbow builder cardbase and accents, with the @crafty_meraki Magical day stamp set

I also created pattern papers for the rainbow with distress oxides and stencils and I used glitter cardstock to add a little shine. I really love how the card turned out


#honeybeestamps Look for the rainbow, Rainbow builder A2 cardbase and Rainbow accents #crafymeraki Magical day #yournextstamps Paw prints stencil, Snowballs stencil and Whimsy hearts stencil #trinitystamps Summer school stencil #newtonsnook Cascading stars stencil

#tsukineko Memento ink #distressoxide Kitsch flamingo, Picked raspberry, Festive berries, Mustard seed, Spiced marmalade, Crackling campfire, Shabby shutters, Mowed lawn, Lucky clover, Salvaged patina, Peacock feathers, Mermaid lagoon, Wilted violet and Villainous potion #3Dfoam #copic #sakura Gelly roll pen #lawfawn Glitter cardstock

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #shapecard #rainbow #rainbowcard #birthday #birthdaycard


Comments