Skip to main content

Do nothing

September is the month of Fall and I don't know for you, but I personally could not be happier to leave the Summer behind. Fall is my preferred season of all, and this year, more than ever!

At @yournextstamp, we are celebrating Fall the whole month of September, with a hop coming soon and some great Fall projects from the Design Team. So make sure to check the blog every week!!

For this week project, I played with the Sandy squirrel autumn greetings stamp set and this cute sleeping squirrel, which I combined to a sentiment from the Happy cat stamp set and the To do list from the Red pandas stamp set, to create this fun shaker card


#yournextstampchallenge #yns #yournextstamp Sandy squirrel autumn greetings, Happy cat, Red pandas, Load up, Circles dies #heroart Woodgrain background die #whimsystamps Fence die set

#tsukineko Memento ink #copic #sakura Gelly roll pen #distressoxide Vintage photo and Ground espresso

#card #cardmaking #handmadecards #diycards #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #diecutting #interactivecard #shakercard #fall #fallcard

Comments