Skip to main content

Happy birthday

Today is my brother's birthday and for this special occasion, I finally made my first platform pop-up card! Yay!  


A few months ago, I had made a notebook for him and I wanted to make a matching card. Because the Work of heart stamp set from Crafty Meraki has the front and back of each character, I thought the platform pop-up would be perfect to create a 360° scene

And cherry on the cake, the platform pop-up card fits perfectly in the pocket I had created inside the notebook




#craftymeraki Work of heart and It's playtime #lawnfawn Platform pop-up #whimsystamps Chippy paint background #mamaelephant Tag size greetings and Little agenda bus #honebeestamps Perfect bricks stencil #mftstamps Wood plank background #trinitystamps Papercrafting magic
#tsukineko Memento inks #distressink Pumice stone #distressoxide Pumice stone, Fired brick, Black soot, Tea-dye and Vintage photo #copic #sakura Gelly roll pen #versamark #wowembossingpowder

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #platformpopupcard #interactivecard #birthday #birthdaycard


Comments