Skip to main content

Haunted house

Today, I am showcasing the new Mini slim Tree house die from @whimsystamps. This is a cool die that you can use as a silhouette on a blended background or designer paper. If you know the Trick or Treat House stamp set, this is actually a bigger version of the tree house featured on that stamp set. How cool is that?

On one of the cards, I paired the die with the Build a graveyard die set and featured some bats and scared cat. I also die cut the moon from one of the new Haunted graveyards designer paper sheet


On the other card, I played with glowing embossing powder at the back of the Tree house and a glowing paste which I applied with the Halloween expressions stencil. Scroll down to see the cool effect in the dark


Whimsy Stamps products used:
- Mini slim tree house die
- Haunted graveyards designer paper (moon)
- Build a graveyard die set (cat and bats)
- Slimline ATC Windows die set
- Halloween expressions stencil
#whimsystamps #whimsystampsdies #whimsystampshalloween


#distressoxide Prize ribbon, Chipped sapphire, Black soot, Picked raspberry, Wilted violet and Villainous potion #glowinthedarkpaste #glowinthedarkembossingpowder #copic

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #halloween #halloweencard #slimlinecard #stenciling

Comments