Skip to main content

Have I mentioned lately that I miss you?

Sharing another inspiration with the new @whimsystamps A2 Toner cards

For this card, I used the Graveyard scene without foiling it. Using the Honceycomb drips stencil, I drew the dripping blood on cardstock, fussy cut it and inked it with Distress oxide Candied apple. I also stamped a few splatters with red ink on the Toner card, using the Distressed backgrounds and inksplats stamp set. To complete the scene, I added one of the cute bats from the Cutie batootie stamp set from the last mini release and embossed the sentiment, from the Bold statements stamp set. 

 
 Whimsy Stamps products used:
- A2 Toner cards Terror 1
- Cutie batootie stamp and die sets
- Bold statements stamp set
- Distressed backgrounds and inksplats stamp set
- Honeycomb drips stencil
#whimsystamps #whimsystampsdies #whimsystampshalloween


#tsukineko Memento inks #copic #distressoxide Candied apple #3DFoam #versamark #wowembossingpowder

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #halloween #halloweencard

Comments