Skip to main content

Fang-tastic!

Another week starts and here comes another set of Halloween projects, this time featuring the @yournextstamp Fang-tastic halloween stamp set. Once more, I pulled my action wobbles and created matching backgrounds for each character.

For the first card, I stamped multiple times the candy corn from the Fab-BOO-lous halloween stamp set and stamped a sentiment from the Happy hayrides Halloween set onto vellum. For the second card, I blended Distress oxides Pumice stone, Hickory smoke and Black soot and then sprayed more Pumice stone and Black soot, as well as Picket fence stain to create a dark blurry background. I then covered the panel with a cobweb die cut. For the last card, I created a mask for the moon with a circle die and blended Distress oxides Cracked pistachio, Lucky clover and Black soot. I then dabbed some Distress ink Squeezed lemonade and Pumice stone on the moon. Green is my favorite halloween sky color... so spooky!

 
#yns #yournextstamp Fang-tastic halloween


#tsukineko Memento ink #distressoxide Pumice stone, Hickory smoke, Black soot, Cracked pistachio, Lucky clover #distressoxidespray Pumice stone and Black soot #distresssraystain Picket fence #versamark #wowembossingpowder #canson Vellum #3DFoam


#card #cardmaking #handmadecards #diycards #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #diecutting #halloween #halloweencard #interactivecard


 





Comments