Skip to main content

Halloween treat bags

I am so thrilled about this post!! First of all, because I finally managed to find some time to prepare a Halloween package for my nieces. And also because I managed to use a bunch of products that I wouldn't have been able to use otherwise!!

 

I made a couple cards with the new Spellbinders Dancin' Mummy and Ghost die sets. For the background, I used an old Fun Stampers journey embossing folder, called Spooky, and a Simon says folder, released last year, called Cute ghosts.

I'm also giving each 3 additional cards which I'm not revealing here, because they are yet to be posted on my feed, but you will recognize them as 2 sets of 3 interactive cards involving action wobbles. I used vellum envelopes to package the cards, which I quickly decorated with the Peeking Ghosts and Comic speech bubble die sets from Whimsy Stamps.
 

But the true star of this package is the treat bag which consists of a simple A4 sheet which I scored at 3 1/8 on either sides and then decorated with some stenciling and stamping. I used the new Studiolight Spiderweb stencil to decorate the front and back. Distress oxides are listed down below. On the front, I used the Oh Franck set released by Simon Says during the month of STAMPtember. I also used the Spellbinders Shopping bags. The sentiment on them is also from Spellbinders, from the Boo dance party sentiments set.
 

I decorated the back with a bunch of different stamp sets, some old some new:
- Boo dance party sentiments, #spellbinders
- Just sentiments: Spooky, #papertreyInk
- Hero greetings Limited edition, #heroarts
- Boo balloon, #LilInker
- Handcrafted happiness, #mamaelephant
- Balloon bunch Halloween, #clearlyBesotted
- Halloween fun, #hellobluebirdstamps

A reel on the treat bags making is available on my IG feed, if you want to know how I made these. As you will see, they are super easy and fun to make.
 

Comments