Skip to main content

Have a spooky halloween

Today, I get to showcase the new @WhimsyStamps Slimline Toner front cards Terror 2 set.

I picked one of the silhouette scene which has trees, graves and pumpkins. I chose not to foil it to make a quick card. I also decided to add a cat from the Got peppers set, which I heat embossed. I also colored the pumpkin and cat's eyes with Copic markers. To finish the card, I hadded a sentiment from 3 different stamp sets and stenciled a moon with Distress oxides, adding some details to the moon with the Clawed stencil.


Whimsy Stamps products used:
- Slimline Toner front cards Terror 2
- Got peepers stamp set
- Going catty stamp set (sentiment line 3)
- Boo-day stamp set (sentiment line 1)
- Clawed stencil
#whimsystamps #whimsystampsdies #whimsystampshalloween


#tsukineko Memento ink #distressoxide Squeezed lemonade, Mustard seed and Fossilized amber #copic #versafine Onyx black #wowembossingpowder

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #halloween #halloweencard



Comments