The new @whimsystamps mini release is available and we are seriously getting ready for some Christmas fun. And it looks like somebody lost track of time and is late. OMG! Hope I get the crafting supplies I asked for!
Today's card is a shaker card, with a background I created with the new It's snowing stencil. The stencil is super complete! It has lots of different snowflakes, a hill border and falling snow. With the stencil and a brush, I applied white pigment ink and heat embossed with white powder. I then ink blended the background with Distress oxides Tumbled glass, Salty ocean and Uncharted mariner. I used the 3 in 1 Mitered frame die set to create the border, die cut the OMG word and shadow die from gitter cardstock and ink-blended cardstock (same colors as the background). I then created the sub-sentiment from two stamp sets: Happy elephants and Warm fuzzies. To finish the card, I stamped, colored and die cut the running Santa from the Boing! stamp set.
Swipe to see more inspiration from the Creative Design Team
Whimsy Stamps products:
- It's snowing stencil
- OMG Word and shadow die set
- 3 in 1 Mitered frame die set
- Happy elephants and Warm fuzzies stamp sets (sub-sentiment)
- Boing! stamp and die sets (Running Santa)
#whimsystamps #whimsystampsdies
#tsukineko Memento ink #distressoxide Tumbled glass, Salty ocean and Uncharted mariner #whitepigmentink #versamark #wowembossingpowder #copic #3DFoam
#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #interactivecard #shakercard #christmas #christmascard


Comments
Post a Comment