Skip to main content

Paws and breathe

I'm on the Crafty Meraki blog today with this cute card pairing the Paws-itively yours stamp set with the Wedding bouquet stamp set

To create this card, I started by planning the placement of the various images, and then stamped first the girl with the cat from the Paws-itively yours stamp set. I then masked the images and stamped the roses from the Wedding bouquet stamp set

I then stamped the sentiments, the big one from the Amazing blooms stamp set and the small one from the Paws-itively yours stamp set. I really like that they are of different font and size and they complement each other so well.

Finally, I colored the images with Copic markers.

I hope this card inspires you to mix and match sets more, including sets that would not normally go together.

Have a wonderfully crafty day and see you next week!


#craftymerakistore #craftymeraki #craftymerakidt #merakiversary Paws-itively yours, Wedding bouquet and Amazing blooms

#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #copic #sakura Gelly roll pen

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard


Comments