Skip to main content

Spook-tacular!

The Halloween fun continues @yournextstamp and today, I'm sharing a few inspiration with the Spooktacular Halloween stamp set. I've had a bag full of action wobbles for a few years now and I thought this would be the right occasion to put these critters on action over a fairly simple background.


For the first card, I pulled my YNS Puffy cloud stencil and created a witchy sky with Distress oxides. For the second card, I wanted to recreate the mummy bandages. So I cut strips of paper, added a little filth with Distress ink Pumice stone and also worn out the edges with a distress tool (aka razor blade holder) and finally randomly assembled them. For the last card, I wanted a feel of rot and blood for the zombie, so I blended some Distress oxide Bundled sage and Forest moss and sprayed some Fired brick.


#yns #yournextstamp Spooktacular Halloween and Happy Meowoeen


#tsukineko Memento ink #distressoxide Picked raspberry, Wilted violet, Villainous potion, Bundled sage, Forest moss, Black soot #distressink Pumice stone #distressoxidespray Fired brick #copic #versamark #wowembossingpowder #3DFoam


#card #cardmaking #handmadecards #diycards #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #diecutting #halloween #halloweencard #interactivecard



Comments