Skip to main content

Holiday treats

Today is release day at @WhimsyStamps and I have a fun card inspiration featuring the new Gingerbread fun stamp set. I love this set from Krista Heij Barber @drawn_by_krista!

So this gingerbread buddy is having fun on a sled. When I originally saw the set, I knew I wanted to pair it with the Holiday treats background stamp, which I absolutely adore. I needed a frame for the background and used the 3 in 1 Mitered frame dies which I colored with Copic markers, as a reminder of cookies. To complete the picture, I used the Honeycomb Drips stencil to cut a border and added some white Nuvo drops to create a dripping icing. Hope you find it yummy!


Whimsy Stamps products:
- Gingerbread fun stamp set
- Holiday treats background stamp
- 3 in 1 Mitered frame dies
- Honeycomb drips stencil
#whimsystamps #whimsystampsdies

#tsukineko Memento ink #nuvodrops Simply white #copic

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #christmas #christmascard


Comments