Skip to main content

Let is snow

Today I have another card inspiration with the new @WhimsyStamps Gingerbread fun stamp set from Krista Heij Barber @drawn_by_krista which I paired with the new Let it snow die.

The Let it snow die comes with a bold sentiment and a stitched oval die. I thought it would be fun to replace the o of snow by the snow globe. I really love all that gingerbread and cookie theme, so the shaker has all sort of sweet things in it. I also used some frosted crystal embossing powder around the card, and colored the sentiment with my Copic markers to make it look like a cookie, to reinforce the whole theme. Hope you like it!


Whimsy Stamps products:
- Gingerbread fun stamp set
- Let it snow die
#whimsystamps #whimsystampsdies

#tsukineko Memento ink #distressoxide Cracked pistachio #copic #sakura Gelly roll pen #3DFoam

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #interactivecard #shakercard #christmas #christmascard

 

Comments